$25m CVX Acquisition fund

the vote did not reach quorum , so this proposal will not be acted on.

First time poster and small bag of FXS holder here. Why not set it up for a Vote again? Almost noone voted against it and I guess people were just a bit lazy.

Greetings

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea if we try to get an OTC deal first and then vote wether the deal gets executed

Have we done this before with Convex? Are you thinking we do a token swap or buying directly?

im gonna let the dust settle first as i dont want use to keep putting up votes until they pass.

maybe some small changes are needed to the proposal before it is put back up, and Seba’s idea is also a good one so maybe we could address that

i think we should take another look at this in a few weeks.

maybe a $10m OTC proposal would be more likely to pass ?

1 Like

yes, good idea ! lets do it

=> buy $100M worth of CVX
Also, for even greater capital efficiency, could investigate $BENT… At current prices, $1 spent on BENT buys about $3.40 worth of vlCVX voting power. Of course, their repo isn’t public as of yet. They had an exploit hard coded in by one of the originally contracted devs who coded in a balance for his account out of thin air to drain some funds, all of which has theoretically been corrected and an audit performed.

again we get 100% yes vote, but fall short of quorum so we dont pass.

i foresee this happening a lot more going forward.

Maybe we should try one more time?

1 Like

i see no reason to keep putting up the same vote.

i put this up for vote a 2nd time due to the quorum changing in the middle of the first vote.

we cant just put votes up over and over until they pass.

2 Likes

up ? i think its time, no ?

it went to vote, it was rejected.

nothing has changed so there is no reason to re-vote.