[FIP - 3XX] Implement Ragequit for Uniswap v3 FRAX/USDC LP

I propose the implementation of a ragequit function for the FRAX/USDC Uniswap v3 liquidity pool to address the needs of community members who wish to re-allocate their capital. This function will provide community members with greater flexibility and freedom in managing their capital while ensuring that the underlying protocol is not exposed to significant risk. The proposal also aims to generate profits for the protocol if passed.

Two years ago I entered a locked position that continues to yield below inflation APY%. This means that I am losing purchasing power due to inflation and the opportunity cost of capital allocation in this liquidity cycle.

The proposed solution is a ragequit function that will allow community members to exit their positions in the FRAX/USDC Uniswap v3 liquidity pool with a fee. Should the ragequit standard be ratified I will accept these fees.

Vote

• For: Implement the ragequit function for the FRAX/USDC Uniswap v3 pool with a standard ragequit exit fee
• Against: Do Nothing

The ragequit standard is awaiting another suggestion/proposal/amendment. If there is no update within the end of this week, I will ask for it to go into voting come Monday.

Did this go into voting?

I will ask for an update from the guy writing the amendment. I will come back to you with an answer soon.