FRAX <> Renaissance

Dear FRAX,

The RenaissanceDAO is an upcoming community-driven project designed to drive innovation in NFT ownership by utilizing the time-tested foundation of OHM’s reserve currency on Aurora. To date, we are a community of twenty eight-thousands, who rally behind the convergence of art, blockchain technology, and autonomy via decentralization.

Our vision is to create and own the largest decentralized NFT liquidity pools, using DeFi primitives, that facilitate trading of fractionalized NFTs. We believe that this approach lowers existing barriers-to-entry for numerous market participants who are currently unable to interact with “blue-chip” NFTs, which continue to highlight the strong negative correlation between risk and price in the NFT ecosystem. In this sense, fractionalization allows buyers to allocate their funds to safer assets—positions that can be entered and exited with ease via designated liquidity pools.
Renaissance’s token, $ART, is built to accelerate and aggregate investment into the digital art space. Proceeds from issuances of $ART tokens are funneled into purchasing NFT collections, decided by the community of tokenholders. Overtime, as the Treasury begins to amass a collection of NFTs, the expectation is for the $ART token to act as an index token of all the underlying digital art assets.

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

1. DAO governed NFT purchases - 20% of bond profits are allocated to the NFT treasury. These funds will be used for NFT purchases that are directed by active community voting at each epoch. The ability to participate in governance will be obtained through staking, and all votes will be obscured through zero knowledge proof until the NFT purchase has completed.

2. Fractionalized NFT liquidity pool / decentralized NFT exchange - Purchased NFTs from the treasury will be fractionalized and listed for internal IDOs (stakers only) to establish liquidity pools, which can be utilized by any user to freely trade the fractionalized shares through our NFT-Automated Market Maker (AMM).

PROPOSAL
RenaissanceDAO proposes to partner with FRAX to bridge FRAX liquidity to Aurora. RenaissanceDAO will create an ART-FRAX pool and allow bonding with FRAX to users. Once enough liquidity has built up in the ART-FRAX pool, we want to extend this partnership through AMOs. FRAX expansions are sent to this AMO to purchase and stake $ART. The AMO will increase FRAX’s balance sheet and improve ART-FRAX liquidity. RenaissanceDAO benefits from accumulating stable coins in the early stages and presents a creative investment opportunity for FRAX to provide liquidity in the NFT market. The purpose of the Renaissance <> FRAX partnership is to grow algorithmic stablecoins into Defi and NFT markets together.

Renaissance DAO has chosen and will continue to use FRAX as the predominant and first stablecoin to be used in the treasury. We fully support the innovation, vision, and community of FRAX.

13 Likes

Building FRAX liquidity in Aurora and NEAR as an extension seems like a no brainer to me!

5 Likes

ART/FRAX on Aurora/NEAR seems like it would be a great partnership and an opportunity for both partners to benefit.

5 Likes

YES! Lets do this! it can only grow from here!! This project will bring great liquidity and be beneficial to both!

3 Likes

Partnering together would be beneficial for both projects

3 Likes

FRAX + Renaissance will change the game

4 Likes

I 100% agree with you, Cloud

3 Likes

Would be a great partnership

3 Likes

This i good project
I believe Renaissance will be a gamechanger of NFT MARKET and Defi

A lot of money is flowing into the nft market.
But most of qualified NFTs are traded in ETH.

The partnership between FRAX and Renaissance will also help to increase dominance of FRAX in the nft market.

I think, One of the good point is that I will be able to hold NFT assets like ETF through DAO

3 Likes

1>We appreciate the fact that NFT’s simple purchase of NFTs is a smart way to break the entry barrier.

2>But even more exciting for investors who want a small stake in a simple NFT is that it works with FRAX through that investment.

3>Investors will get not only NFT profits but also Frax-Ark LP.
Investors start using Frax.
Even people who see Frax for the first time

4>This is a huge opportunity for frax. Experience of using frax rather than usdt by coming to see renaissance. Isn’t it so cool? And the value of that investment will eventually lead to an increase in the value of ART.

5>We must participate in renaissance’s defi program, which will be a powerful force in the starting aurora chain.

6>I think it is essential for investors, renaissance, frax, and the blockchain ecosystem.

7>Is aurora difficult? It will rise significantly in the future and lead the blockchain. At the heart of it is renaissance and frax.

4 Likes

Looks the goods! Very promising!

3 Likes

Would love Renaissance to partner with FRAX

2 Likes

Frax + Renaissance, Great team 100% Agree

2 Likes

I think this partnership would be a benefit for both FRAX and Renaissance DAO!

3 Likes

Let’s do that thang!!! Gonna be COOL for both FRAX and Renaissance!!

3 Likes

GREAT PROPOSAL! This proposal will benefit both parties!

1 Like

This looks awesome. WIN WIN .

1 Like

It is awesome. I’m happy to know about this project.

1 Like

Yeah~!! Let’s get it!!!

RenaissanceDAO is a project funded by NEAR and Aurora. It is amazing to work with this project. I believe there will be many more partnerships in the future.

This means a significant benefit to Frax as well, as you will be working with NEAR.

FRAX’s partnerships are worthy of other partners’ interest, and there will be many more soon.